Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam 200ml
Own it now, up to 3 months interest free
Are you fed up with your hair problems, and are you looking for a hair product that will help in thickening? If you are, then the Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam is the best match for these requirements. It is a thickening foam that will also help build the body. It is why the demand for the Extra-Body Sculpting Foam is so high in the market. This foam was used by famous celebrity hairstylist Cesar DeLeon Ramirez in Winnie Harlow's Curl Confidence Look.
You can prepare your hair for quite a voluminous blowout with this body-building foam from Paul Mitchell. Not only does it add fullness, but it also adds lush volume to the hair. This mousse has a thickening formula that contains conditioning ingredients. It amplifies the shine and also locks the moisture in the hair. All in all, this foam leaves the hair more manageable and shiny. Now, let's take a look at the top features of this Extra-Body Sculpting Foam from Paul Mitchell.
1. Suitable for all hair types but best to use for fine hair
2. The fragrance of this foam is that of herbal citrus with radiant notes of lemon and neroli with extra calming notes of rose, peony, and chamomile
3. This mousse is vegan and free from animal cruelty
4. This mousse is paraben-free and gluten-free
Now, let's see how to use the Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Sculpting Foam.
1. Shake well before using
2. Dispense the foam upside down
3. Distribute evenly throughout your hair
4. Style as per requirement
Pro Tip: You can use this mousse to create bouncy blowouts and also keep your hair voluminous and well-polished.
You may also like...
Wella Enrich Invigo Shampoo 1000ml Conditioner 1000ml Duo Pack For Dry Damaged Hair