Wella BlondorPlex Multi Blonde Lightening Powder 800g
Own it now, up to 3 months interest free
PLEASE NOTE , BLONDORPLEX TECHNOLOGY IS ONLY EFFECTIVE IF USED WITH WELLAPLEX 2 BOND STABILISER
Lightening powder with a Bond Builder Technology included.
- Provides up to 97 % less breakage* with no compromise on lift
- Gives controlled and reliable lightening up to 7 levels of lift
- Perfect lightening, even on precolored hair
- Neutralizes orange/yellow undertone during lightening
- Multi-use, suitable for all lightening techniques
- For on- and off-scalp
- Leaves blonde hair color with no yellow undertone
*When using Wellaplex N°2 with Blondorplex, versus Blondorplex alone
- Anti-Yellow-Molecules - help reduce orange/yellow undertones during lightening.
- Bond Builder Technology - reduces damage while lightening or dying
HOW TO USE
Mix Blondor Multi Blonde Powder with Koleston Perfect in a ratio of 1:1.5 up to 1:2 in a non-metallic bowl. For on-scalp application, mix with 20vol (6%) developer or below. Apply the bleaching mass evenly to unwashed hair. Leave for max 50 minutes. The development time depends on the condition of the hair and the desired blonde result. Carefully check the hair every 5 – 10 minutes during the process. Do not proceed further if adverse reaction occurs (e.g. itching, burning or rash or any unexpected reaction).
After Treatment: Rinse out the bleaching mixture thoroughly with lukewarm water. Apply WellaPlex No2 Bond Stabilizer (30g on BlondorPlex powder requires 12g of WellaPlex No2 Bond Stabilizer) from roots to ends and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, shampoo and apply Blondor Blonde Seal & Care conditioner after rinsing for shine and care. Salon exclusive brand.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1,5 (eg. 30 ml powder + 45 ml developer) up to 1:2
- Development time: max 50 minutes
- Developer: Welloxon Perfect or Welloxon Perfect Pastel 1.9 %, 4 %, 6 %, 9 %, 12 %
You may also like...
ADORE - COLOUR
Adore Plus Semi Permanent Color Chocolate Brown #380